Painted Lantern 1 oz wickless candles are carefully hand-poured into seamless metal tins with rolled edge lids for your safety. Wickless candles can last months!
Why choose Painted Lantern candles?
- All our fragrances are carefully screened, selected, tested, and curated (or custom-mixed) in my workshop. We only use phtalate-free fragrances; some are even made with luxurious essential oils. If we wouldn’t burn it in our homes, we wouldn’t sell it to our customers.
- We hand pour candles in small batches in Aurora, Colorado. Every last Painted Lantern candle is proudly made in the USA!
- Our gorgeous glass jars are reusable and make fantastic keepsake jars, or can be re-used for other purposes including as trinket boxes or gift containers.
- Painted Lantern candles are great gifts that make a fantastic first impression! We carefully examine each and every candle one last time before packing them into a gift-ready box. Ribbons and gift tags are available upon request.
- We only use 100% cotton wicks (no zinc!) and anchor them with metal tabs that provide just enough safety margin while still giving you the maximum enjoyment of your candle.
- We use 100% soy wax made from soybeans grown in America by American farmers! Our soy wax is blended with vegetable oils for improved scent diffusion and burns with no sooting.
- The thick candle vessels are safer for you and your family because they are ASTM-tested and are much less likely to shatter from thermal stress.
- We use recyclable and biodegradable packaging!
- Cornstarch packing peanuts are biodegradable and dissolve in water.
- Recyclable paper netting is an earth-friendly version of bubble wrap.
- Tissue, paper shred and paper boxes are biodegradeable.
- Satin ribbons are reusable (or biodegradable)!