Painted Lantern single-wick 10oz candles are meticulously hand-poured into gorgeous glass jars and provide a multi-sensory experience both in the beauty of the candle vessels and the fragrance that permeates your space. These candles should provide you 65 to 75 hours of fragrant enjoyment each!
Why choose Painted Lantern candles?
- All our fragrances are carefully screened, selected, tested, and curated (or custom-mixed) in my workshop. We only use phtalate-free fragrances; some are even made with luxurious essential oils. If we wouldn’t burn it in our homes, we wouldn’t sell it to our customers.
- We hand pour candles in small batches in Aurora, Colorado. Every single Painted Lantern candle is proudly made in the USA!
- Our gorgeous glass or ceramic jars are reusable and make fantastic keepsake jars, or can be re-used for other purposes including as trinket boxes or gift containers.
- Painted Lantern candles are great gifts that make a fantastic first impression! We carefully examine each and every candle one last time before packing them into a gift-ready box.
- We only use 100% cotton wicks (no zinc!) and anchor them with metal tabs that provide just enough safety margin while still giving you the maximum enjoyment of your candle.
- We use 100% soy wax made from soybeans grown in America by American farmers! Our soy wax is blended with vegetable oils for improved scent diffusion and burns with no sooting.
- The thick candle vessels are safer for you and your family because they are ASTM-tested and are much less likely to shatter from thermal stress.
- We use recyclable and biodegradable packaging!
- Cornstarch packing peanuts are biodegradable and dissolve in water.
- Recyclable paper netting is an earth-friendly version of bubble wrap.
- Tissue, paper shred and paper boxes are biodegradeable.
- Satin ribbons are reusable (or biodegradable)!